If you search on Play store for the file sharing app, then SuperBeam is the one which is recommended by millions of users and it will be floating on the top, above all. That’s the reason you came here searching for the method to download SuperBeam for PC, right? Because this is the app you should be using from the very first moment for file sharing needs.
We will talk about this app in later part, so first get over with the installation process which will get you done with the app installation on computer. For that, you need to go through a process but before that you need to make sure that your computer is compatible with it.
The system (computer or laptop) at your end, needs to have at least 4GB of RAM, 4-5GB of free storage in C Drive and a HD compatible graphics driver which is also of latest version. In short, this is the system which is basic one. Anything above will work but anything below will end up getting issues for you.
Buying a system with such configuration isn’t very costly because these are the standards of a normal computer these days. Once you are sure that your computer is eligible then you can begin following the instructions I have added down.
SuperBeam for PC Download on Windows:
Following is the steps you need to go through without missing any of the step.
- Download BlueStacks app player software. This is required because you are about to use Android app on computer. So, this is the Android emulator I recommend you to use.
- Double click on the installer file of BlueStacks and start going through on screen instructions. It will take some time for the software to get ready, as it will require active internet connection.
- Start the software then and use its search tool to find SuperBeam app. The app will be found instantly and then you need to click on it.
- Login with a Google account when BlueStacks ask you to setup its synchronisation and one click sync features. It is required and you can’t proceed without it.
- After login, the app will be there at your end within Play store and your job is to click on install option which is right ahead app’s listing.
The process is finally over and you can wait for few seconds until the app get installed on its own. Yes, it will be automatic, just like it happens on an Android device. After that, you can launch it from All Apps section of the BlueStacks.
About SuperBeam PC:
This is the app you should be using if you share a lot of files, folders and also wish to share apps and games which are installed on your device.
The app doesn’t use any internet connection and so it is totally free to use. I am sure you will love using it because other than its functionalities, the UI is very simple and elegant than any other file sharing app. Good luck using it.
I hope that you enjoyed this guide on how to download Superbeam for PC or Computer.